Saturday, 21 April 2012

Fun colourful watches






All above watches from ASOS
From top to bottom: 
Limited edition bunny watches £12
Pastel jelly watches £18
Casios £15
Patent colour watches £25
Pastel Timex watches £53

Today I have been looking at colourful watches, just for fun, I don't need a new watch, I barely wear one and I have two already (a pale pink Casio from my sister and this bird one, if you were interested). I think colourful watches are fun and an easy way to brighten up an outfit with a practical accessory.

On another note, this is my first post using the new blogger dashboard (so hopefully it will look normal when I post this). I'm not a fan, I am finding it harder to find things than it should be and I'm paranoid about accidentally deleting things, also I had to change browsers because lots of things wouldn't load up for me. But I know we're all in the same boat and many bloggers feel the same. There's nothing I can do about it, so I guess I'll just get used to it (maybe I'm just scared of the change). Hopefully in a week it will be second nature to me! and I'm sure it has some bonuses. (Until then, please excuse me if anything looks odd or out of place).

6 comments:

  1. I keep trying to be a watch person but I just fail every time :( Howeverrrr, I am always eyeing up my friends bright pink watch whenever she wears it. I definitely would wear a watch as an accessory rather than for functional use!
    I started using the new dashboard a while ago and found it so hard to get used to. But now I quite like it and have gotten used to it!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, I just forget to wear them. Glad to hear you've got used to the new dashboard, pretty sure I will too. :) x

      Delete
  2. Wow these are all so gorgeous! I want a new watch now! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bunny watches are too cute!

    Yeah, the new dashboard takes some time to get used to, but you'll catch on in no time!

    xo, Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those bunny watches are the cutesy thing!!
    And only twelve pounds... I might have to buy one.

    Www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rebecca, Megan and Ciara! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. They are appreciated! If you have any questions you can also email me at dearlittlethorn @ yahoo.co.uk